AIOU SOLVED ASSIGNMENT 4 CODE 402 AUTUMN 2016 B A
Aiou solved assignment 4 code 402 autumn 2016 for B A. We are glade to upload aiou solved assignment 4 code 402 autumn 2016. We appreciate you if you find this solved assignment on the google with following tags and by visiting of our webpage, more appreciate you if you share this one with your friends and colleagues:- solved assignment 4 code 402 autumn 2016, aiou code 402 solved assignment 4 code 402 autumn 2016, aiou solved assignment 4 code 402 spring 2017, autumn 2016 aiou solved assignment 4 code 402.
This assignment discussed the sources of income or revenue for the provincial Government. Here is a short lift of these sources from where the Provincial Government gets income:-
• From the Federal Government. Approximately up to 80% of provincial income is received from the Federal Government.
• Land Revenue. In this the Provincial Government land is sold and these incomes are used.
• Abkary Revenue. This is a shape of tax which is imposed on drugs.
• Public Fee. These fee is imposed, when cases or trial or sued in the courts.
• Registration fees: These fees are imposed during the registration of vehicle, road tax, driving license fee, and plenty, abyana etc.
• Social Services Department. When these department served they get fee against these services.
• Civil Management Departments. Police, jail, and courts fee and planties are received.
• Interest on Loans:- Some loans are given to local governments and other departments
From the above there are also some other resources from where provincial Government Received revenue. All these are explained in detail in this assignment and we are going to upload now.